Thursday, September 10, 2009
Yeah!!!
I received a phone call from Uni SIM for course interview session.
My appointment is next Tuesday afternoon. Excited sia!!! Don't know what will they be asking me.. Better don't ask me about those Logistics Qns.. I sure cmi...
I already return all to my lecturers.
Thinking of study for the next 3 years.. Wah!!! By that time I will be 26... Nvm la I don't care liao!! I don't want to stuck down there and can't move around. Age is not a matter to me but my brain can take it? I think that will be my main problem.. So what my heart forever stay at 21 but my brain won't allow me to stay young..
Don't care la.. I will just try it out.. At least I tried otherwise I will never know I can make it or not. I don't like to regret in such things. Even Yue Zhen also told me that Degree course can study up to 8 years. What else I can be afraid of.. LOL!!!!
I received a phone call from Uni SIM for course interview session.
My appointment is next Tuesday afternoon. Excited sia!!! Don't know what will they be asking me.. Better don't ask me about those Logistics Qns.. I sure cmi...
I already return all to my lecturers.
Thinking of study for the next 3 years.. Wah!!! By that time I will be 26... Nvm la I don't care liao!! I don't want to stuck down there and can't move around. Age is not a matter to me but my brain can take it? I think that will be my main problem.. So what my heart forever stay at 21 but my brain won't allow me to stay young..
Don't care la.. I will just try it out.. At least I tried otherwise I will never know I can make it or not. I don't like to regret in such things. Even Yue Zhen also told me that Degree course can study up to 8 years. What else I can be afraid of.. LOL!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:04 PM

