Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It has been very long I did not update my blog. I can see some mould growing in my past entries. Lately, I was busy with my work and my dance. Recently, went back to Horizon. For the past 3 years never touch on any dance stuff, starting when I went back to training was quite tough for me to catch up with my juniors. However, after several weeks, things start to get better.

I realize, for the past 3 years I have been doing nothing fruitful just to waste my precious life. Well, no point for me to whine about the past whereby those stuffs have already went into our National Museum. Now, I am back in Horizon. Huang Lao Shi has lay lots of plan for us to do in 2010. Those plans includes oversea dance exchange programme, "Musical Drama" which is also a new tryout for Lao Shi. This Musical Drama is something related to a Buddhism story meaning behind it. Last but not least, our Annual Dance Troup Concert around August.

To me, Horizon is not just a Dance troupe. It has accompanied me throughout my growing up stages. As I grown up, Horizon has also grown up and changes tremendously. Currently, it is my favourite weekend afternoon hangout. That place always fills with care and concern and also joy. I always look forward to weekend to arrive. Although, Horizon now left with a smaller group of people, but the leftover people are filled with passionate in dance not with a mind set to be famous in the troupe. I should say, is not as complicated as compare to the past. Hence, I will never want to give up dance so easily. I will treasure more than the past. When a person lost something before and gain it back, that person will learn how to treasure things.
P.S.: I finally learn how to plant strawberry.. Next time I can start to plant XD (Accidentally master it) So embarrassing!!! *Blushing*

Later meeting Lao Po for lunch at Vivo~!~! (Kim Gary)
Boss not in can slack a bit.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:16 AM