Friday, December 04, 2009
Christmas is around the corner; again, I do not expect anyone to give me any Christmas gift. Therefore, I pamper myself with Godiva chocolatier
My first time buying Godiva chocolatier and all the while I know that they are very different from others brands. They use the premium coco powder to make their legendry chocolates. The sale person is so kind that he let me tried 1 piece of Truffe Amande Au Miel. *wink* (Outside is coasted with honey and roasted caramelized almonds. Inside fill with milk chocolate and almond praline)
My first experience of first bite of the Godiva chocolate I want to use the word “unbelievable” nice. (The price also very nice!!!) The smooth chocolate melts in my mouth immediately and the nuts is fresh and crunchy. Once I eat it, I simply like it. I also tired their pain 50% dark chocolate. Is not bitter until I cannot take it, the chocolate is very smoothing bitter yet you can taste the sweetness in it. Their chocolate sweetness is just nice. The Dark chocolate bitterness will not stain at your mouth that you need water to wash away.
The conclusion is once you have one chocolate from Godiva you simply will want another pieces.
My first time buying Godiva chocolatier and all the while I know that they are very different from others brands. They use the premium coco powder to make their legendry chocolates. The sale person is so kind that he let me tried 1 piece of Truffe Amande Au Miel. *wink* (Outside is coasted with honey and roasted caramelized almonds. Inside fill with milk chocolate and almond praline)
My first experience of first bite of the Godiva chocolate I want to use the word “unbelievable” nice. (The price also very nice!!!) The smooth chocolate melts in my mouth immediately and the nuts is fresh and crunchy. Once I eat it, I simply like it. I also tired their pain 50% dark chocolate. Is not bitter until I cannot take it, the chocolate is very smoothing bitter yet you can taste the sweetness in it. Their chocolate sweetness is just nice. The Dark chocolate bitterness will not stain at your mouth that you need water to wash away.
The conclusion is once you have one chocolate from Godiva you simply will want another pieces.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:19 PM

