Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Lately, I received a letter from SIM University saying that they have accepted me for July 2010 intake. Should I be happy or sad about it? All I want is to go through everything as soon as possible, why they cannot fulfill my wish easily. Why I have to wait? I have been waiting for ages.

Emotional came to my doorstep, I cannot resist my hand to click on that page. Da dang~ Once again without fail, my six senses were right. He is having good life with someone else. I saw Xinyi message saying that “人生就是这样 ,这一刻的难过, 其实只是一眨眼的瞬间而已” This sentence come at the very right timing. Is like god want to send a message to me but he choose her to inform me for this message.

All along, I have been fighting to win the others. However, I realize no matter how I fight I will never satisfies or to be happy for long. Currently, there is nothing motivate me, just let the time pass day after day. Although, I go to work during weekdays and go to dance during weekend. But I do not feel the real happiness in me. I want to cry it out but I left with no tears. I have tried to watch sad movie to make me cried. Haha.. I was surprise that I did not cry; I only feel the heart pain. What a irony thing, I use to be a cry baby whenever I watch those sad love story and now I become a person without tears. What a joke now!

Bye my short history~ Wish you all the best in your work…

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:17 AM