Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Three more days we are going to say bye bye to 2009 and big warm hello to 2010. Time really files past us without our notices, to me as if last month was like January 2009. Recently, I heard my sister Wendy telling my sister ShanShan to enjoy her 20’s. People who reach their 20’s age things will start to pass very fast and hit 30’s easily. I fully agree on that~ Last year just celebrate my 21st birthday and soon I going to hit 23rd year on this earth. Alamak la~

Last night could not sleep so I use it to reflect what I have gone through this year.

Look back things happened in 2009:
Graduated from NP LGMT
Got a full time job
Move to new house
Started my driving lesson
My very first Business trip (Bangkok Workshop)
Having a through to go University (Confirmed in July intake)
Back to Horizon
My very first time participate in Marathon (Standard Charted 10K run)
My first Christmas celebration (first time received a Christmas present)
My first Spa experience
My first watch
Debut performance to public (31 Dec ’09 @ Suntec)

Here are my New Year resolutions:
Excel in my University, work and dance
My Daddy and Kennth can fully recover from damn illness
My family can get together happily with joy and healthy
Going Japan at the end of the year to see Yuki (snow) and Arashi and buy my favorite kou e shi bi to back to share with my dear friends
Aiming for half marathon
My dear friend around can always be happy!!!
Get my driving license!
Have enough sleep
Have a nice smile and get pretty :)

Last but not least my biggest wish~!~!~!
Continue to slim down and get pretty too!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:34 PM