Monday, January 04, 2010

First day of work in 2010

Today everyone is back from their holiday and I received a lot of post Christmas and New Year gifts from my fellow colleagues. Being the youngest in the team will be adore by so many people and is one of the best thing in the world.

I received” Me to You Belgian Milk Chocolates”by Mizah and “Shiroi Koibito” by Doris (aka Office Mummy)

Ohh~ Did I mention before how I get to know Shiroi Koibito? Well, I simply love Shiroi Koibito when I first tried out this chocolate biscuit bought back by Wendy Japan. The chocolate is so fine and smoothes. This year my trips to Japan I will buy a lot and stock up, fattening I also don’t mind. How can I resist great food!?!?

My holiday mood still switches on not ready to turn off yet. I am waiting for the next holiday to come. .

Opppss!!! Is CNY will be busy with a lot of performance might have to skip some visiting.

Kel promise me he will buy some green bean snack for me when he comes back from Vietnam. So sweet of him! He even offers to buy their traditional costume for me as the souvenir. Buy local snack as souvenir is the best you will not have fear the person you intend do not like it.


I want to restrict myself from buying things~ Whenever I go out I tend to spend money.
Even during the performance day I still got the mood to buy things..
My darlings were joking with me saying that I like the professional dancer that pro no need to prepare for the performance mood just goes up on stage and perform.
Therefore, my dear friends do help me to control my shopping urge. Ask me to not to buy things or ask me to think wisely then buy. Like that, I will think twice then I will be able to save up


Later meeting ah Long to catch up~ I feel so random he chio me out to drink coffee...
I want to restrict myself from buying things~ Whenever I go out I tend to spend money.
Even during the performance day I still got the mood to buy things..


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:25 PM