Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I never thought of having a chance to step on to the Esplanade stage and Huang Lao Shi manages to let our dream come true this May. Last Sunday, he announces to us that Mother Day we will have to performance at Esplanade. At first, Ruo Ning and I were thinking must be some singer background dancer. Huang Lao shi told us that we will have to performance our every own item not someone else background dancer. We was like smiling happy to each other that is every dancer dream to go up to the Esplanade stage(At least is for Singapore Dancer dream). I really wonder what will it be like standing such a big expensive stage venue and performance to so many people? (Anxious? Steady? Nervous?)Currently, only Kenneth manages to go up there and performance. I will ask him how he feel, during our MJ session.
This year will be very busy for us and super busy for me too! I have planned so many things (Uni, Driving license, bracers and etc..) I will have to get things move. Is good that I am back to Horizon, the next 3 practice I will be dead. Because I am down for Qian shou guan yin and I also know what this version will be for this dance. Currently, I am more afraid to wear that costume, is super gold and uncomfortable to wear.
This year will be very busy for us and super busy for me too! I have planned so many things (Uni, Driving license, bracers and etc..) I will have to get things move. Is good that I am back to Horizon, the next 3 practice I will be dead. Because I am down for Qian shou guan yin and I also know what this version will be for this dance. Currently, I am more afraid to wear that costume, is super gold and uncomfortable to wear.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:33 AM

