Monday, January 25, 2010
Last week Saturday, meet Michelle for a movie “Daybreakers”. While I waiting for her I saw a music video featuring by Shakira and I was totally stun by her. Whenever, she have a new music video she always give people surprises. The video I watch was “Did it again”. A girl fall in love with a wrong guy and got her heartbroken. (Typical heartbreak love song) However, the dances she did together with the male dancer was fantastic, the feeling all so right to the songs. I should say the chorographer is damn creative and good.
Back to the topic of the movie, I watch. Recently, those movies I watch all contain global warming messages. First, was Avatar and now is Daybreakers trying to remind peoples the important of the existing natural resource in this earth.
Although, is a movie about vampire they do not go around and bite. In order for “human” to survive in this earth, they have to turn into vampire and consume on blood. The vampires have to go to work and earn money in order to buy blood. Due to the natural resources is decreasing at the stun rate and hard to get it. Which left the human being become the natural resources to the vampire. When the days past almost everyone become into vampire and the over-consumption of blood the human race is getting smaller and smaller. Which lead to one whole series of things happened! Substitute of blood will not solve the fact of human race going to extinct. It has to be a cure for the problem. Nevertheless, Vampire (human) greed causes the cure cannot execute probably.
I will give this movie a 4.6 stars out of 5 stars. It is a good movie to remind people protect our own planet before it becomes an ugly planet and unstayable planet to us. Mich and I find ourselves paying the money to scare out of ourselves for the movie and I was like keeping on scolding F words after I got frighten. The effects for the bloody scenes are super gross.
*Beware! If you have a weak heart do not try to watch this movie.*
Back to the topic of the movie, I watch. Recently, those movies I watch all contain global warming messages. First, was Avatar and now is Daybreakers trying to remind peoples the important of the existing natural resource in this earth.
Although, is a movie about vampire they do not go around and bite. In order for “human” to survive in this earth, they have to turn into vampire and consume on blood. The vampires have to go to work and earn money in order to buy blood. Due to the natural resources is decreasing at the stun rate and hard to get it. Which left the human being become the natural resources to the vampire. When the days past almost everyone become into vampire and the over-consumption of blood the human race is getting smaller and smaller. Which lead to one whole series of things happened! Substitute of blood will not solve the fact of human race going to extinct. It has to be a cure for the problem. Nevertheless, Vampire (human) greed causes the cure cannot execute probably.
I will give this movie a 4.6 stars out of 5 stars. It is a good movie to remind people protect our own planet before it becomes an ugly planet and unstayable planet to us. Mich and I find ourselves paying the money to scare out of ourselves for the movie and I was like keeping on scolding F words after I got frighten. The effects for the bloody scenes are super gross.
*Beware! If you have a weak heart do not try to watch this movie.*
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:15 AM

