Thursday, January 07, 2010
Today I super full!! I had my heavy lunch with my fellow colleague @ TCC. Late afternoon, one of my colleagues Birthday and we cut cake and eat the cake from Han’s. Never thought of Han’s Cake can turnout be so nice. I am going to buy that cake for my Birthday for myself with my family member. I am sure that they will like it too. (Somehow is sad that every year I have to buy the cake for myself to celebrate with them.) The cake itself is a dark chocolate and dark forest combination. The cake is cover with full of chocolate rice bits. By judging the look of the cake it looks pretty normal but the taste is outrageous nice.
Been thinking to save more money, it turnout to be the urge of going out to spend money is much stronger than before.
Later I will go out with my younger sister for shopping. It has been long time we go shopping together. I will control my shopaholic habit.
Next week is a shopping trip with Michelle.
Really, have to spend lesser in order for my Japan trip to come true. I know I can make it. ;p
I am halfway there my dream is coming true. Lately, my colleague keeps on asking me to go Taiwan with her. I know there is something I still cannot put away and go to Taiwan enjoy myself. I am still not ready to go there yet. For my own good, I have to reject her kindness.
I do not see is a good personality person will keep moving going into a new relationship. You can say me devoted or dumb. I just do not wish to get hurt again and that is the biggest mistake I made before. I do not allow myself make another mistake again. Hence, sorry I cannot accept a new relationship for the time being. Do allow me to be a happy and cheerful girl. Don’t you want to see me like this?

