Friday, January 01, 2010
What I did on my last day of 2009?
I got a performance in Suntec Conventional for some Buddhists exhibition event, which I think I am doing something meaningful to the public.
After so long never perform on stage, I have some fear on it. I think is an irony, last time when I very often go on stage to perform I always don’t understand why people scare this and that. Now I can understand their feelings. Afterall, the performance was great Huan Lao shi is quite delight. I should say I did no mistake to that performance I have put up, others I do not know and do not wish to comment.
Unfortunately, there is one lunatic came to this serious Buddhist event and do some harassment to me and my junior. Just before the performance is going to start my junior and I were kind to allow this lunatic to take photo with us. This lunatic requests us to pose for taking photo with him. The person who took the picture is a monk before he count to three this lunatic suddenly grab our hip.. Eeee… God damn it.. This lunatic was disgusting and I feel so sorry such scene was done in front of a monk. While we performance I saw that lunatic sitting at front seat keep giving that type of creepy smile at below. He totally had ruined my last day of 2009!
After the performance and also the first day of 2010, I went out eating with Tiffany and Jing Yong. They came to that event and supported me. So grateful they came and spend their dating time for me. We went to TCC for supper. Tiffany introduced me TTC signature pasta. While waiting for the food we camwhore together. It was fun for the supper session.
When we going back home we had a problem of getting a transport. MRT and Night Rider were all pack with night owl. Left with no choices, we decided to take a taxi home. There are a lot of Taxi flashing in green and those taxi driver refuses to stop and pick up passenger. Obviously, they are waiting for on call and earn the booking fee. Which I do not understand they do so? Don’t they know they are also wasting the petrol too! Uncle is Uncle $3 dollar booking fee is not a lot and they can do such foolish thing. Taxi companies should implement a rule to forbid taxi driver to do such foolish and ugly act in Singapore.

