Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yesterday, I purposely took a leave to do all my CNY shopping together with Tiffany. The world is so small. We bump into Ruo Ning and Glenn dating. They were celebrating their valentine day in advance. They are so sweet. A festival day I will never had a chance to enjoy it. : (

Back to the topic, this month, I really over spend my allowance. I will have to starve myself for the next few days (Lucky, this month is a short month). A girl like me cannot resist to pretty clothes. In the end, I keep on buying non-stop and my wardrobe is going to run out of space for all my stuff.

While Tiff off to work. I had a sweet encounter at Orchard road. I was walking along the Orchard Street all by myself. A guy approached me with written words on a board which says “Be my Valentine”. Straight away I think this cute guy ask me be his valentine confirm there is something not right. Hence, I rejected him.

Although, I know it might be some caught ya show but still he has enlightened my day. Furthermore, recently got Just for Laugh Asia version so is better for me to be careful and cautions about it. I do not wish my face to be shown on the national / worldwide TV.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:40 AM