Thursday, March 04, 2010
CNY finally over, all my weekends was burnout for CNY performance but I think is a fruitful year for me. I did meet up with my fellow friends and relatives to mahjong all night long. One more thing I would like to comment about this year CNY, I received more ang bao than my expectation. Hehehehe… *Happy girl*
Next few months, my weekends will be sacrifice for the musical dance item and our Taiwan trips preparation. I think it will be very tiring for me but I trust that that will also mark down some memories and records in between in my personal history. Busy life can be a good things too, that will help me burn away some of my stubborn fats. (That is my plan) XP
Stress was been with me for a while, which lead to my pimples outbreak had reach to a very serious stage. Whenever I neglect my face, in the end up I will have to make up for what I have lost my focus on. March will be a month to pamper my face. Since I neglect my face for so many months, I think is fair enough to treat my face in a better way. That also means that I bought a lot of facial product to stock up. Now I lack of eye gel/cream. (Anyone care to recommend me?)
Well, I got something to recommend. A few days ago, I bought Bio-essence Hydra Spa Energy (aka sleeping mask). Personally, I find it not bad. It really helps me in reducing my pimple outbreak within one night and I can see the effects. I would like to recommend to you people out there have a try on this product. My colleagues have tried it and they find it very good too. Recently, I bought a lot of mask for myself. I think those mask is enough to last me a year supply.
Next few months, my weekends will be sacrifice for the musical dance item and our Taiwan trips preparation. I think it will be very tiring for me but I trust that that will also mark down some memories and records in between in my personal history. Busy life can be a good things too, that will help me burn away some of my stubborn fats. (That is my plan) XP
Stress was been with me for a while, which lead to my pimples outbreak had reach to a very serious stage. Whenever I neglect my face, in the end up I will have to make up for what I have lost my focus on. March will be a month to pamper my face. Since I neglect my face for so many months, I think is fair enough to treat my face in a better way. That also means that I bought a lot of facial product to stock up. Now I lack of eye gel/cream. (Anyone care to recommend me?)
Well, I got something to recommend. A few days ago, I bought Bio-essence Hydra Spa Energy (aka sleeping mask). Personally, I find it not bad. It really helps me in reducing my pimple outbreak within one night and I can see the effects. I would like to recommend to you people out there have a try on this product. My colleagues have tried it and they find it very good too. Recently, I bought a lot of mask for myself. I think those mask is enough to last me a year supply.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:22 PM

