Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Last week, I have celebrated my birthday with my fellow colleagues, friends and my family. I really appreciate their efforts for buying presents, cake and went out lunch and dinner with me. They do more than I expected this year and gave me lot of surprises and make me happy.
One year older, I did not really thought of how to celebrate after since my 21st Birthday. Without my family and friends, my life will be meaningless. They are the ones keep me content and make me think positive in things. I would like to say a Big Thank you to you guys! I Love you all~~~ I would also like to thank those people who sent those birthday greetings in facebook.
One year older, I did not really thought of how to celebrate after since my 21st Birthday. Without my family and friends, my life will be meaningless. They are the ones keep me content and make me think positive in things. I would like to say a Big Thank you to you guys! I Love you all~~~ I would also like to thank those people who sent those birthday greetings in facebook.
Tiffany aka Lao Po: Thanks for everything! you always by my side listen all my nonsense and accompany me go shopping and movies session!!!
Jing Yong: Thanks for your patient and those great impact sentences.
Ruo Ning: Thanks for cheering me up when I feeling down..
Xin Yi: Thank you! You have been very kind towards me and aways give me a lot of those useful information. When you are back in SG hang out more!
Michelle: I'm glad that I know you!
Simon Pelz: Thank you for a lot of things and being so patient with me. You are a great Boss you taught me a lot of social education!!
There are a lot more people to thank and I lazy to type it out now~ XD
Recently, busy with my work and my dance. Horizon will be participate in one of the upcoming dance drama called “大孝目犍连”(http://www.goldenpagoda.org.sg/maha/maha-intro.html) is a very big production. Tickets are available in Sistic. Ticket Price categories in $30, $40, $50. Therefore, people go grab your ticket before those good seats been taken.
A story of filial piety. That expounds the teaching of Buddha through captivating drama, songs and dance. I will be playing in two roles. Starting of the show I will be a lotus fairy then later part I will become one of the eleven ghost helping Mr. 目 (gossip ghost - 长耳鬼)
Recently, busy with my work and my dance. Horizon will be participate in one of the upcoming dance drama called “大孝目犍连”(http://www.goldenpagoda.org.sg/maha/maha-intro.html) is a very big production. Tickets are available in Sistic. Ticket Price categories in $30, $40, $50. Therefore, people go grab your ticket before those good seats been taken.
A story of filial piety. That expounds the teaching of Buddha through captivating drama, songs and dance. I will be playing in two roles. Starting of the show I will be a lotus fairy then later part I will become one of the eleven ghost helping Mr. 目 (gossip ghost - 长耳鬼)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:27 PM

