Thursday, April 15, 2010
I am so addicted to ebay nowadays. Keep looking through the stuffs I crave for and logging in to my account to check which are the items I bided have been out bided. I will curse and swear the idiot for snatching away the stuff I want and nag at my office mummy. Poor her!!! She have to listen all my whining and stuffs.
It feels good when I won the bid but at the same time, I feel disgusted when come to payment. Aggggrrrrr……
That me so broke for this month. Gosh! June I going to Taiwan and I kept spending money non-stop..
I hate this bad habits and I find it hard to kick that bad habit off me. I will get very upset when I cannot get the things I want and I will keep thinking of it.
Next month, I should not spend any thing on Fashion!!! I think May will be a month for me to save money for my trip as my May schedule is so pack.
I will be busy until I come back from Taiwan. I will not have the time to do any shopping. (Of course! Movie session should not be a problem do chio me out if you got any movie you want to catch together with me)
FYI.
I aiming to get a nice Purple big luggage for my Taiwan trip (Any recommendation?) =)
I hate my Sister keep saying purple meant for Gays. ROAR!!!!
It feels good when I won the bid but at the same time, I feel disgusted when come to payment. Aggggrrrrr……
That me so broke for this month. Gosh! June I going to Taiwan and I kept spending money non-stop..
I hate this bad habits and I find it hard to kick that bad habit off me. I will get very upset when I cannot get the things I want and I will keep thinking of it.
Next month, I should not spend any thing on Fashion!!! I think May will be a month for me to save money for my trip as my May schedule is so pack.
I will be busy until I come back from Taiwan. I will not have the time to do any shopping. (Of course! Movie session should not be a problem do chio me out if you got any movie you want to catch together with me)
FYI.
I aiming to get a nice Purple big luggage for my Taiwan trip (Any recommendation?) =)
I hate my Sister keep saying purple meant for Gays. ROAR!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:52 PM

