Saturday, April 24, 2010
On Thursday, I went to Vivo City alone and watch Mao’s the last dancer. The experience watching a movie alone is not that bad as what I think. I may continue to do this whenever I cannot find any Kaki to accompany me.
Yesterday, I had my driving lesson on a rainy day. Indeed, driving in a rainy day is not an easy task plus I doing up slope lesson the rain made it more tough for me. Lucky, I have a really cool instructor. He played music to keep me relax and we had some small chat. Those music he played is very meaningful and smoothing. I miss those old school songs by Westlife, Boyzone, A1, and Nsync. Hence, the tension I usually had with other instructor did not present at all. I told him I really enjoy his teaching and I think my lesson with him is kind of short.
Now, I am preparing to cook my Korean BBQ chicken. *Gone*

