Thursday, July 22, 2010

Attention to all smoker!! Kindly go read about xia xue latest blog entry. She really reflects our (non-smoker) feelings.
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/07/smoking.html

I hate those smoker so inconsiderate, people doing exercise at park connector they can jolly well smoking over there.

There are some inconsiderate parents. Smoking in front of your children is bad enough, for not setting a good example for your children to follow.

They bring their children to the playground and play. They sit over there watching their children playing with other children. While they waiting they sit over there and smoke. Do they have brain or not!!!! They already cause health damage to their own children at home. Now they want to damage other people children health too. Furthermore, smoking at the children playground is illegal. Next time when I encounter such scene, I will confront this person and ask him/her to put out their cigarettes.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:56 AM