Friday, July 16, 2010

When I went into Stomp website, I saw a thread called “Average Singaporean guy height is 1.71m”. I was like what the hell so short!!! CMI la…

I feel so sad for them for being short but they seem to enjoy talking about their height. Are they out of their mind!!! Do they know those ladies out there like me having the height of 1.68m having difficulties to look for a suitable boyfriend/husband. We have to compromise and forgo our pretty heels for them.

PLUS!!! Most of the SG guys are so pessimistic and low self-esteem. That make us more turn off when we see a SG guy is short. Moreover, they are not gentleman enough if I compare them with those westerner. They are not up to the standard. Is time for them to think, why more and more SG girl refuses to getting married with a Singaporean. Is not we girls are fussy or hard to be please. Come on why must we married to a defect goods!!! Life partner is serious matter and matters to our 2nd part of our life journey.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:13 PM