Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Today, I feel so good!!! I let my colleagues to see my Bali photos and they were so impress to see those photos I did in Bali. Mainly are those jump slots I did at temple site and the Jimbaran beach that impressed them a lot. They did not know am a dancer until today. They even want to support me in the November Horizon concert. So happy been praise by other people sincerely.
It has been nearly 2 weeks I came back from Bali. I miss the place badly. I gonna brainwash my sisters and my darlings to go Bali with me. That place is so inspiring that make me want to go there more often. Next year, I will visit there again and stay there at least 1 week
Below are some of favourites shots in Bali! Enjoy~
:)





It has been nearly 2 weeks I came back from Bali. I miss the place badly. I gonna brainwash my sisters and my darlings to go Bali with me. That place is so inspiring that make me want to go there more often. Next year, I will visit there again and stay there at least 1 week
Below are some of favourites shots in Bali! Enjoy~
:)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:44 PM

