Wednesday, September 08, 2010

After watching “Going The Distance” I have lots of feeling about this movie. Couples don’t get to see each other often and they tend to treasure those moments whenever they can meet each other.

Long distance relationship requires lot of communication and that is the only thing that couple could do. Well, beside travel to each other situated country and I know how damaging to the wallet especially during festive seasons. Texting each other or call each other also another factor to cause long distance R/S to fail. I got something to confess, I feel so bad for my company for not helping them to save cost. Last month my phone bill is 154 EUR (314 SGD). I was like OMG!!! Lucky, I was not listed in the warning list… XD

Missing another one is the killer part. That will lead to insecure and suspicious for another one. Making wild guess will he/she having someone right now and blah blah blah..

Whereas, couple can get to see every single day they will tend to take each other for granted. They tend to expect this and that. Nevertheless, they can spend time doing things together and have each other time during festival seasons.

Today, I pop up one question to my boss. He is one of the live examples of those who had successes from a long distance R/S. I really want to give credit to him. He is extremely rare type of good guy with looks and super smart in terms of studies and work. He is my idol!!! He gave up staying in Germany and came over to Singapore and work. I believe he can earn much more if he stays there and earning in EUR not SGD. He and his wife really had been through a lot of hardships. When I listen to his story, I can feel how much he loves his wife.

Not many people can take long distance R/S. Both really have to commit and love each other a lot in order to success. I salute those couples who have got married from having long distance R/S.

May they have a happily ever after marriage life!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:31 AM