Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time flies~ Two more days is 2011.

Let me recap what I did this year.
- I had traveled to Taiwan (June) and Bali (July)
- My University life started at July
- My party life start during Oct period
- Passed my first exam in Uni
- I lost one of my uncle
- Had my increment but at the same time I lost my favourite reporting boss :(
- Return back on stage and performed in the Horizon annual dance concert
-I found new group of friends
- Found my sweet old man
- Most treasured friendship had drifted apart :’-(
- Manage to lose a few kilograms =)
Life always has up and down. Why we have to get use to it to everything. What should I to amend this friendship. I still believe in Karma. Whatever I gain in something, I will lose something at the same time.

My wish-list of 2011
- I want my family and relatives to stay healthy and happy at all times
- I hope I can make it to Swiss during Sep.
- I hope my old man can accompany us to go Bali.
- Save more money
- Continue to lose more weight
- Continue to pass all my exams
- I wish all my friends to stay healthy and happy at all times.
- Smooth in work and also same goes to my old man.
- Get to sleep more.

Nevertheless, life is short and we have to try all ways to make our life interesting and stay happy at all times. Let bygone be bygone. YEAH!
I wish all of you have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year in 2011.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:47 PM