Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yesterday, I had a rehearsal with my old man the day before I set off to Switzerland. I can imagine how excited and thrill I can be a on that day itself. It will be OMG day for me. Switzerland is the dream place I want to go since Secondary school days when I study Social Study. Can’t imagine I can go during this June~ Wooo hoo! We might be heading to Venice, Italy. But it will be a last minute plan according to my old man.

A lot of them tell me after I go Switzerland there is no need for me to go other parts of Europe any more (provide my tour can cover the whole Switzerland). Swiss have four cantons which cover German, French, Italian and Romanian area. But I still want to go Spain and especially Italy to walk walk.

Lucky, my old man is Swiss and Swiss Franc currency is not so expensive than Euro. Otherwise, I will be damn broke when I come back from Switzerland.

Recently, I realize a lot of Swiss company and stuffs in Singapore. Out of ten things I can find at least two to three things are from Swiss.

I did not notice actually I also a Swiss supporter until he point out that my watch, facial products, chocolate that I eat, some kitchen ware and the food (Marche their fried potato “rosti”) I like are from Swiss.

Swiss is a bigger version of Singapore in Europe.

Y(^_^)Y


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:31 AM