Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last week, I have spent 3 days 2 nights @ Marina Bay Sands hotel. Overall, the room is not that fantastic but the view is magnificent. I love the day and night view.

Go to the hotel straight from work, we met in the hotel room



Coincidentally, I have the same design tank top and that make us have the couple wear ;P

Such a relax and breath taking view~

Whoever go MBS is normal to Cam Whore



Thank you Tiger baby for bring me to MBS! No one ever treat me so nice before~ How can I don't fall for you.



You are my center of attraction


We spend most of our time in the infinite pool and the pool water temperature is damn cold.

I love my old man

One last photo, before I get out of the pool

This sweet boy, once again without fail to deliver surprise for me. I thought bring me to MBS will be the birthday gifts from him but he gave me the necklace below

Purple colour crystal necklace from him~ So sweet..
one more reason for me to love him more.
I love he give me surprises and his efforts to remember everything I mention before

He bought me to MBS one of the expensive Italian restaurant.
My heart so pain~ The portion they serve is not enough to make him full and very expensive..
The water they serve also very unique; sparking water. A combination of tasteless water and soda inside. o_O!
Funniest thing is the menu, they are all in Italian words and the description in English not very detail. In the end, I go with my feel to order some pasta for myself. When it arrive, the pasta look like clam shape and beef ;P
But I like their Italian bread..


My belated Vday gift to him~


PARTY TIME!!!!
The boys~

The pretty babes!


My charming Italian Mafia

~
Hungry Hungry! We went to our favourite place to have our supper



I love the serious boy can be so spontaneous



He having jet lag plus he only had 2 hours of sleep when he arrived on Friday

Miniature Robin



Manhattan Fish Market~
Yummy Yummy!

Marina Square have balloon fair~ We only manage to take a few pictures. We have to rush back to MBS to meet my parents and sibling over there. In the end, we met them on the bus..

This view is like Singapore going to have war~ those ship looks like warship park outside Singapore ;)
We need these ship to help us boost our economic.. without them we cannot survive. Everyday, we need to do import and export our car, grocery and etc..










They enjoy a lot in the skypark
while Robin and I went back to the pool.. ;P

Dinner time, we went to Ding Tai Feng to have our xiao long bao, prawn pancake and pork chop fried rice and etc... yummy!

After dinner, we went to shan place for jacuzzi party..
This time round, I can conclude that Robin's trip to Singapore is pool theme...

Below shows more photos when we are in the infinite pool and hotel room.



Jacuzzi with Olga
Going back to the room~
Olga crashing our room

A view she took~

Olga so excited to take the photos with my new sexy red camera.. hehehehehhehe

Robin is so lucky to have 2 pretty girls to accompany him




Bye bye MBS I won't stay here again~ You are too expensive to stay in~
You make my tiger baby wallet have a big hole~~~ (dislike)
I'm so disappointed you do not have bath tub in the room
The service you guys provided to us not that good as compare to others 5 stars hotel
The only thing worth paying is the only view..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:59 PM