Sunday, June 12, 2011
Call me evil or whatever names you want to after you see what I did below~
I made Robin eat Durian and play mahjong~
After trying the first attempt eating durian, he continues to eat and he is able to differentiate what is good or bad durian. I was so afraid he dislike durian. He told me the smell is not that bad as what he saw the reviews in youtube. Now, I am relief of having the thought he dislike durian. I can ask him to go hunt durian stuff together with me. :)
He almost can play mahjong by himself without my help. Except those Chinese wording tile and those 万字牌. I believe next year CNY we have another new player joining us..
Right now, I'm still waiting for my sleeping prince to wake up. Time check: Singapore time, 2.42 pm.
I'm looking forward to my Europe trip in Switzerland and Venice. Counting down in 13 days time for my Romantic dream countries~
This weekend, Robin gave me a surprise visit. Love his surprises and sweetness..
<3
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:36 PM

