Thursday, December 29, 2011

It since quite a while after I post my last entries in June.

In 2 more days, 2011 is coming to the end. This year is quite a different one for me. I have knew a new group of people which cause me to drift away from my current group of dance friends. When I notice that my friendship drift away I started feel guilty and I isolate myself in my room. Occasionally, when Robin come to SG I will go out with him and go went back to my piggy hut.

2011 marks the 10 years of friendship. I really appreciate the ways you all have take good care of me in many ways and also tolerate my nonsense.

My family is I love the most at the same time hate the most. There is a lot of things that is better leave unsay in the cyber world. I appreciate and I am grateful that they use their strange parent love to take care of me. After my Uncle pass away, everyone of us treasure the value of family. Uncle Duncan R.I.P We will always miss you. Hope you found your peace in the heaven.


Looking back some of the past entries looks funny but it fills with lots of silly memories. I think I will be the only one to understand what is the behind meaning that I have posted in my blog. Back to the tradition, I will share my top 20 New Year Resolutions:
1. SLIM DOWN!!!
2. Lead to a more healthy Lifestyle (Eat healthy and sleep more)
3. Do more Exercise (Yoga, Badminton, jogging, cycling and etc)
4. Get a new job which have good career prospect
5. Continue to study and pass all my modules
6. Save more money!!! Cut down in spending money on unnecessary stuff
7. Continue to have a healthy and happy relationship with Robin
8. Take some German class
9. Travel to U.S.A
10. Go to Switzerland during winter time to see snow
11. Learn to stop biting my nail without nail polish help
12. Get a new IT gadgets (Samsung galaxy tab)
13. Get a new baking oven
14. Hope that all of us can survive from the doom day
15. Everyone can stay happy
16. All my family and friends stay happy, healthy and safe
17. Learn to control my emotion and temper
18. Learn more cooking from Daddy
19. Learn to resist temptation
20. Under Reservation


I would like to wish all my family and friends a Happy New Year in 2012 and hope all your wish will come true.

Labels:


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:18 AM