Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recently, there are a lot of my friend getting married.. This month I already know 3 of them are getting married this year..
I was wondering when is my turn.. But I know all I need to do is to wait for him to pop the question. I also want a sweet and memorable event so that I can keep thinking the sweetness we had together once in a while and laugh at it in a silly way.
Thinking of that wearing the wedding dress is another major problem to me... *shake head*
aiyayaya.. I do not want to think about it now...
In marriage, the most important thing is to have a lovely husband adore me and love me more than I do. Then we will be everyday seeing each other happily and be understanding to each other.. Be supportive to the other one. Nowadays, people can get married at this moment and the next moment will have affair and ended up divorce. This is very depressing and disturbing!!! Why do people get married in the first place if you cannot tolerate your another one.
Nevertheless, I believe a good guy will bring out the best of me in any situation~
And, I do not want a perfect relationship because in this world nothing is perfect. I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me.
Sign off
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:10 PM

